Stampin' Up (r)

The catalogs are here. If you would like to see one let me know. Those of you who ordered I will be around so make arrangements with me and I'll try to hook up with you. I know this catalog has been well received by all. Stampin' Up went back to one (1) catalog again. This is the only catalog until this time next year. There will be a couple of minis through the year. Some of you have expressed interest in having a home party. Let me now and I'll schedule one for you. Also, a couple of you have talked about starting a stampers club. If you are still serious about that let me know.
  • I will be placing an order on the 15th of July. If you are not interested in having a party have your order to me by the 15th.
  • Remember, if you place a $150.00 dollar order, I will consider it a book party and you still get the hostess benefits.
  • If you don't want to have a home party do a book party or you can have your party here and still get all the hostess benefits. (I really like having your parties here.)

Happy Stamping,

Tonda