Americana Stamping Saturday June 20--great beginners class

Hi Ladies:
I was not going to stamp for the next couple of weekends but I have changed my mind. I will be doing an American stamping on Saturday June 20, time 1 to 4, $20.00 cash. This is a great beginners class.

Supplies you need to bring. Your adhesive, scissors and markers and/or pencils.

*****Optional: glue dots, pop dots, adhesive machine



I will allow each person who attends the workshop 15 minutes of stamping using the rubber stamps that are out for this project. ***If you bring the following supplies: ( for the extra stamping I will provide the stamps only, NOT the inks, papers, or other embellishments)


If you would like to do extra stamping for later to off set the cost of the workshop bring the following:
  1. a few sheets of white or cream cardstock
  2. a blue and/or red ink pad

(If you like the navy and burgundy with the cream for your americana bring navy and burgundy ink, if you like the royal and candy apple red, then bring those colors, any questions call me.)

RSVP: to adnotsinkpad@yahoo.com by Wednesday at 6:00 P.M.