Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hello:
I hope your Christmas season is moving slower than mine. I feel like I am scrambling like a chicken without a head. Cody will be in Wednesday. Jake on Saturday. I didn't get my Christmas cards made, and haven't had much time for stamping. When I said in September I would be busy for awhile I never dreamed it would get this crazy for this long.

Stampin' Up is having celebrations again next year. It will run the month of January and February. (That is the time when you purchase $50.00 excludes tax and shipping, you get to pick a free set from the celebrations catalog...this year they are also offering a number of sets from the big catalog as celebrations sets.) I should have the mini catalogs and the celebration catalogs at the end of December. I do plan to stamp again ladies, I promise! Hopefully, we can get together 1st part of January and catch up on everything that happened in all our lives in the past 5 months.

I will plan on turning in orders on the 15th of January and 15th of February. Anyone interested in a catalog or ordering please contact me by phone or email.

If you have changed your email address remember to subscribe to the blog with the new email. I can't do this for you, and several of you have sent me new email addresses.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.
Stampingly,
Tonda